Britney Jean Spears is an American singer and songwriter who first appeared on national television in 1992 on ‘Star Search’. She went on to star in ‘The All New Mickey Mouse Club’ from 1993 to 1994. In 1997, Britney signed a recording contract with Jive and her first album sold more than 25 million copies worldwide. She is often credited for reviving the ‘teen pop’ genre in the late 1900′s. Britney Spears has also influenced many other artists including Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Little Boots and Kristinia DeBarge. Boy band ‘Busted’ wrote a song about Britney called (you guessed it) ‘Britney’. Spears also appeared as Abby in two episodes of ‘How I Met Your Mother’. Here is a list of all the albums released by Britney Spears throughout her career.
Britney Spears Albums List
- …Baby One More Time (1999)
- Oops!… I Did It Again (2000)
- Britney (2001)
- In the Zone (2003)
- Blackout (2007)
- Circus (2008)
- Greatest Hits: My Prerogative (2004)
- B in the Mix: The Remixes (2005)
- The Singles Collection (2009)
Extended Play (EP)
- Chaotic (2005)
- Britney Spears Clairol Herbal Essences: Exclusive CD Sampler (2000). This CD was released to promote the sponsorship between Britney and Clairol Herbal Essences and promote the …Baby One More Time tour. Only one song of Britney’s appears on the album- ‘Deep In My Heart’. The other songs are from various other artists
- Music from the Major Motion Picture Crossroads (2002). This CD was handed out at US and UK cinemas to promote the movie ‘Crossroads’ starring Britney Spears. The CD featured two remixes, previously unreleased by Spears. They were ‘I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll’ (Karaoke Version) and ‘Overprotected’.
- Key Cuts from Remixed (2005). Used to promote B in the Mix: The Remixes, this album featured 5 of the best remixes from that album.
Have a favorite Britney Spears album? Let me know by leaving a comment!