Here is my list of the top ten dance songs of all time. Please leave a comment and tell me your favorite dance song! All links go to a video clip on YouTube.
Top Ten Dance Songs of All Time
- At number 10 is a very catchy tune- Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) by C & C Music Factory; Freedom Williams. It’s a song that really wants to make you get up and dance!
- Stayin’ Alive by the Bee Gees comes in at number 9 on my list. Just a classic song.
- I am Australian, so a Kylie Minogue song has to appear on the list. At number 8 is Can’t Get You Out of My Head. The title says it all- you will get this song stuck in your head for weeks!
- YMCA by the Villiage People is my choice for number 7. This song is pure fun! If you want a laugh, watch it is Japanese.
- At number 6 is the unique sound of MC Hammer in U Can’t Touch This. Some people love it, other hate it. The music is very catchy so I had to put it on the list.
- I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor is number 5 on my list. Love the intro on the piano!
- Coming in at number 4 is …Baby One More Time by Britney Spears. Say what you like about Britney, this is a great dance song.
- House of Pain’s Jump Around is number 3. Just start jumping around when you listen to it!
- Where at number two so- Let’s Get Loud! Just a fantastic and very catchy song from Jennifer Lopez.
- At number one is an absolute classic- Michael Jackson’s Billie Jean. Also have a listen to David Cook’s version.