Dad’s are always hard to buy presents for! This list will give you a few ideas on what you can get your father for Christmas this year!
What Should I Get my Dad for Christmas?
- Many fathers like traditional presents for Christmas- socks, underwear and clothes.
- An iPod (or other mp3 player) loaded with dad’s favorite music is a great gift idea.
- Speaking of music, concert tickets make great gifts if one of dad’s favorite bands is coming to town.
- Dad’s often like gifts that the whole family can enjoy- a new pet for example.
- If your dad is into board games then you can buy him one for Christmas and then play it Christmas Day!
- Some dad’s love making things with their hands. You can buy them model cars or boats to put together.
- If you’ve got the money- upgrading dad to the latest technology (TV’s, Blu-Ray players etc) is a great idea.
- Movies make great gifts. Buy one of his favorites on DVD or Blu-Ray! Also think about getting his favorites TV show on DVD or Blu-Ray.
- If your dad is into video games then buy him one of the latest games on Wii, XBox 360 or PS3.
- Gift cards and vouchers are simple gifts but people love them! Just think of what your dad is into (movies, shopping etc) and buy a gift card or voucher for that thing!
- Buy a gift basket and load it with lots of treats your dad loves. Chocolates, coffee, tea, cookies and mugs can all be put in a gift basket. Even coupons or vouchers can be loaded in a gift basket.
- Watches are great presents for dad’s.
- Family portraits make fantastic gifts for dad (and mom too)!
- If your dad is into reading why not buy him some of the latest books in his preferred genre!
- Dad trying to get fit? Why not get him a gym membership or some great gym equipment.