Ireland is the 20th largest island in the world. This post will take you through some things to do if you travel to Ireland. Please follow the links to learn more (they lead to other websites and open in new windows or tabs).
What to do in Ireland
- Go on a historical walking tour around Dublin.
- Visit the Kilmainham Goal Historical Museum. It is located on Inchicore Road in Dublin.
- Get pampered at a spa!
- The Irish House Party is fantastic for tourists. You will learn about Irish music, dance and culture in a very fun and relaxed environment. You can find the email address of the Irish House Party here.
- Take a fishing charter or just find some great places to fish yourself. Click here to learn more about fishing in Ireland.
- Hire a bicycle and go for a scenic ride. Learn more about the best cycling routes!
- There are some terrific golf courses in Ireland. Check them out- the hard part will be picking one!
- Visit St. Peter and Paul’s Church in Ireland. It is located in Paul Street, Cork.
- The Galway Tour Company do terrific tours. They offer day tours to the Cliffs of Moher, The Burren and Connemara and Cong.
- Go shopping! The Mahon Point Shopping Centre in Cork (on Mahon Link Road) is one of the best in Ireland.
- Learn how to surf at Strandhill Surf School.
- Visit a traditional Irish Pub! Naughton’s Pub (17 Cross Street, Galway) is one of the best!
Know of anything else to do in Ireland? Please leave a comment and let everyone know!